The Future of the Barbecue is here …
The days of apprehension and black sausages are now over thanks to the launch of a new barbecue which cooks food to perfection.
The BarbeSkew which takes it’s name from Barbecue and Skewer combines the traditional barbecue with a spit roast.
Instead of a barbecue grill above the flames, the BarbeSkew automatically slowly rotates the food on skewers ensuring it is cooked thoroughly but making sure it doesn’t burn.
Larger produce such as fish and burgers can also be cooked on the BarbeSkew by placing them in a rotating cage.
- First of a new brand of barbecue that automatically rotates the food ensuring it is cooked evenly without charring
- Mouth-watering traditional charcoal barbecue flavour
- Cooks both chicken and pork more thoroughly
- Hands-free cooking mechanism frees the host to enjoy a glass of wine and mingle with guests
- Easy-clean removable charcoal tray and removable fat tray
- A barbecue style popular in the Mediterranean, the BarbeSkew company brings a taste of the Mediterranean into your back garden
BarbeSkew is a British company selling its barbecues all over the world including Australia! The other major brands of barbecue are all foreign-owned: Weber is American and Outback is Chinese.
How Barbeskew started with an appearance on Dragons’ Den
The BarbeSkew is the brainchild of entrepreneur Ed Wray who whilst attending a Greek Cypriot wedding asked where he could buy a rotisserie barbecue for his back garden and was told they were like ‘Gold Dust’. In 2007, Ed left the job he had been working at for 10 years and designed the BarbeSkew range.
With all models having a loyal fan base there is a BarbeSkew for everyone. Our Gas BarbeSkew is the only gas rotisserie barbecue in the world and its results are outstanding but if you prefer then our Charcoal BarbeSkew has to be the best on the market and the Charcoal BarbeSkew II makes a very flexible and smart addition to your patio.
From May 2016, Mayo Engineering Limited took over the rights and designs of the BarbeSkew brand. Mayo Engineering is a well-established British company having traded for over 21 years and are already major exporters worldwide which will enable Barbeskew to grow into one of the world leading barbecue manufacturers.
So find out for yourself why the BarbeSkew is the most raved about barbeque on the market.